Overseas Staff Travel Form

If you are travelling overseas on the 'business of the University' or undertaking research or teaching, which is within your contract of employment and with the authority of your School or Directorate, then you must let the University know; please complete this form before you travel.

If you do not complete this form you may not be covered by the University of Reading's travel insurance policy.

Staff Logon

Staff Login

Guest Logon

Login using this Guest feature if you do not have University Account or if you are completing this form on behalf of a colleague: